Reflexology (or a system of foot and hand massage) and other massage therapies are offered in a tranquil, elegant setting
Reflexology, or zone therapy, is an alternative medicine involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques with or without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on what professional reflexologists state is a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image or mapping of the body muscle, skeletal and organs through the manipulation of points in the feet and hands. Reflexology effects a positive, physical change to the body.
Foot reflexology not only offers you a pleasurable experience that promotes relaxation and relieves stress, gets the kinks and knots out…but it also restores the balance and harmony within your body to bring about overall lifestyle enhancement.
Helps your body heal itself naturally. Let our sensitive, professional, licensed massage therapists apply pressure to important acupuncture points in your feet. They will identify points in your feet that require attention and work on particular areas to:
- Creates relaxation
- Reduces pain impact on individuals of all ages and health states
- Balance, and harmonize your body
- Detoxify your major systems.
- Improve circulation throughout your body.
- Improve your digestive system.
- Strengthen your immune system.
- Improve the quality of your sleep.
- Relieve tension and pressure in your feet.
- Aids post-operative recovery, lessening the use of postoperative analgesics
- Rejuvenate your vital systems.
- Optimize your energy levels